301 Digital Media – Job Description
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Franklin, TN
Contact: [email protected]
301 Digital Media is seeking an Program Manager to support several of its business units and clients. We’re seeking an ambitious, passionate self-starter who can yield positive results with limited resources and oversight.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall workflow management for projects and programs
- Assist in the preparation of analytics reportings, including website, advertising, and ad network data for the company’s owned and operated websites, as well as the company’s clients
- Prepare and distribute weekly status reports for various clients and internal stakeholders
- Interact with clients directly to manage programs and assigned tasks
- Assist in the ad operations efforts for the company and the company’s various media clients; setup, configure, and manage various ad campaign using the company’s ad server platform
- Manage the company’s contracts and contract workflow for the ad server, digital media, and consulting services business units
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Internet savvy, basic understanding of computers and the internet (you don’t need to be a software engineer, but you need to understand basic web concepts, such as HTML)
- Experience working with a CMS, preferably WordPress a plus
- Experience with photo-editing software such as Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs (especially spreadsheets/Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively with other teams and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with web analytics (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst) and ability to pull that data and report on trends
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or business, or equivalent education/experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a project, program, or account management role or similar experience
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced, high-energy digital media environment
- Ability to balance several projects at once while working in a deadline-driven environment
About 301 Digital Meida
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, 301 Digital Media specializes in digital media, consulting, ad technology and ad operations, and marketing and media services.
- Digital Media We own and operate several lifestyle media brands, including Wably.com, TravelTune.com, Carspoon.com, CelebrityTune.com, FanboyReport.com, BridalTune.com, and JobFreaks.com
- Consulting & Ad Tech We help publishers and ad networks maximize revenue and yield through our proprietary ad tech solution, 301ads.com.
- Ad Ops & Media Services We offer ad operations, media buying and audience development services to publishers across a variety of lifestyle verticals.