301 Digital Media is looking for a full-time PHP Developer. You have experience with a variety of CMS platforms and with standardizing deployment practices. You have the experience to make sound technical decisions and follow these decisions up with solid implementation skills. You understand the need to deliver appropriate technology solutions. You’ve failed hard enough to know better. You’ve developed and launched enough projects to keep your cool under deadline pressure, and you don’t walk away from a task until it’s done. Collaboration and problem solving are among your best assets, and you will work as an integral member of a development team to make judgment calls that benefit the project and our company. You’re a thinker, a doer, a mentor and team player.
Skills & Requirements
* Experienced on the LAMP stack using PHP and MySQL
* Experienced with Linux/Unix, Apache
* Experience managing web servers, databases and version control systems
* Experience working in a team environment on multiple projects
* Experience working on production high-load environments
* Familiarity with web services (REST/XML-RPC)
* Contributor to WordPress, Drupal or similar open source projects a plus
* Excellent time management and communication skills
* 3+ years of professional experience, preferably working within distributed and cross-functional team environments
Working with this team means being part of a close-knit, highly creative, hard-working team. We have an open, collaborative, results-only work environment. We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching.
Send your resume and contact information to [email protected]